Do you love practicing Reiki and are looking for a specific type of reiki that you can practice?
Do you want to try a form of reiki that can specifically help to reduce any form of suffering?
Are you looking for guidance on how to practice karuna reiki on yourself or on others?
If you are looking for more information on anything related to karuna reiki, then all the information that you need on the topic is right here in this article. In the sections below, we will talk about karuna reiki, take a look at what it means and how this form of reiki is different from the traditional reiki and more.
We will also tell you who all is certified to practice karuan reiki and share some easy videos that will help you try out karuna reiki for yourself. In addition, we will also take a look at the many benefits that this form of reiki has to offer. So without looking anywhere else, just scroll down.
What exactly is Karuna Reiki?
- Karuna Reiki is a specific form of reiki that is carried out with the specific intention of reducing or eliminating the suffering that others are going through.
- In case you are conducting the practice for yourself, it means that you are doing it with the intention of reducing or eliminating all those conditions that are causing you any form of suffering.
What does Karuna mean?
- The word Karuna is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘karuna’ which means compassion, empathy, kindness and a general feeling of doing good.
- The word karuna is used to refer to a sense of unconditional love as well as a combined sense of togetherness and spiritual bonding, where all are one, and we all need to look out for one another.
- The feeling of karuna can be practiced towards the self as well as towards others.
How is karuna reiki different from the traditional reiki practice?
Even though karuan reiki is another form of reiki, it does differ from the traditional form of reiki.
- Reiki in a broader sense usually helps to eliminate problems and suffering in the person who is receiving the energy and benefits from the reiki session.
- In the case of karuna reiki, the main focus is always on the elimination of any form of suffering that the person is going through.
- Those who practice karuna reiki feel that it helps to create a stronger and higher sense of vibrational energies as compared to the regular form of reiki.
- While both the forms of reiki are as beneficial and good, it is said that karuna reiki is the next level of reiki when compared to the regular practice of reiki.
- The traditional form of reiki focuses on helping you with different aspects of your life. However, in the case of karuna reiki, you work with higher spiritual forms.
- Also, while the traditional form of reiki gives you different fields of energy, karuna reiki essentially helps to let you let go and to forgive yourself and others.
When and where did people start practicing this type of reiki?
Karuna reiki first came into practice in the year 1995 and the person who is credited with bringing about this form of reiki is Master William Lee Rand. He helped to conceptualize this form of reiki along with a few of his students.
Who can practice this?
It is advisable that only a Reiki Master should practice karuna reiki.
Does it require a special license or certification?
Karuna Reiki is usually divided in the following categories:
- The practitioner levels – two levels
- The master levels – two levels
- It is important that you have an ART or Reiki 3a in order to study and eventually practice the karuna reiki practitioner levels.
- This is because once you have the ART certification, it will enable you to hold more healing energy and thus gain or impart more benefits from the practice of karuna reiki.
How can you practice Karuna Reiki?
If you are ready to practice karuna reiki, here are a few things you need to keep in mind before you begin:
- Sit down or lie down in a quiet and relaxed space where you feel safe and comfortable.
- Make sure that you start the session with a positive intention and an open mind and heart.
3 YouTube Videos that can help you practice Karuna Reiki yourself
Crystal Energy Journey with Karuna Reiki
- In this video, Karuna Reiki Master Teacher Kat Von Greye uses crystals and the positive energy of the outdoors to help you heal and relax, and start to let go of any negative feelings you may be holding on to.
- The video is extremely relaxing and it will help you learn how to perform karuna reiki on yourself, as well as use it on someone else.
Galactic Chakra Healing using Karuna Reiki with ASMR
- In this video, popular ASMR artist Sarah, who goes by the name of Karuna Satori, uses her powerful hand movements to help transmit positive energy to anyone who is watching the video.
- Throughout the video, she will show you how you can relax and learn to let your hurts and negative feelings go away, and as a result, be compassionate towards yourself and towards others.
Reiki Spiritual Healing Techniques with Karuna Reiki Master Teacher Kat Von Greye
- In this video, Karuna Reiki Master Teacher Kat Von Greye uses crystals wands on her client to help relax and start to let go of any negative feelings you may be holding on to.
- The master uses a lot of hand movements that incorporate different reiki symbols and meaning.
3 Benefits of Karuna Reiki
Now that you have understood all about Karuna Reiki and have seen how you can practice it yourself, here are 3 of the most powerful benefits that you can get when you try to practice Karuna Reiki using the right symbols:
1. The Zonar symbol for infinite love
- This is one of the symbols that represent infinite love.
- The use of this particular symbol will help you reach a deeper level of healing.
- It is especially powerful enough to help remove any negative emotions that you have and instead, replace them with positive and a pure form of energy.
2. The Halu symbol for global protection
- This offer is one of the symbols that is used to represent a global sense of protection.
- It creates a form of protective field around the person who receives it.
- This symbol will be especially helpful to raise your levels of consciousness and help you be more in tune with your own spirit.
3. The Harth symbol of the purest form of energy
- This is one of the most powerful and the purest symbols that is used to practice karuna reiki.
- It helps to bring about a sense of energy that is exceptionally powerful and pure.
- This particular symbol will help to remove any negative blockages that you may be holding on to and will help you get rid of those, to eventually move ahead.
- This symbol will also help you be more in love with yourself as well as feel a pure love for others.
Now that you know how to practice karuna reiki and know about its many benefits, we hope you will try it out to benefit from its healing powers.