What is the reiki master symbol?
What else is it known by?
How can you recognize it?
The reiki master symbol is one of the most important main symbols in any reiki practice. It is extremely powerful and requires a lot of skill in order to be able to use it properly. This symbol is also known as Dai Ko Myo.
Out of the many reiki symbols, this is one of the strongest. For this reason, it’s important that the symbol is only used by reiki masters who are very experienced and who know what they’re doing. Otherwise, it will fall flat and will simply not work, and the client will be dissatisfied or will leave the session feeling as though no healing has taken place.
In this article, you’ll find out more about Dai Ko Myo. You’ll learn its meaning, how to incorporate it into a reiki healing session, and how to draw it as well. Just keep in mind that you will need to wait until you’ve been attuned as a reiki master before you can actually use it. Until then, you can learn about it and work on understanding it, so you’ll be ready when the time comes.
Read through the information below to develop a more solid and thorough understanding of this symbol as one of the most important reiki symbols.
Dai Ko Myo
What is the meaning or purpose of this symbol?
- This symbol refers to a complete understanding and attunement with the light of positive energy work. It represents a connection between the reiki master and the universal energies they tap into for every healing session, and it also represents intuition and guidance from the psychic realm.
- The symbol can be added to any other symbol by a reiki master in order to amplify the ability and purpose of that symbol. It can be used in person or at a distance by anyone who has practiced working with it.
What does it add to a reiki practice?
- This symbol makes it easier for reiki masters to stay in touch with universal energies they need to perform more complicated healing sessions. In the same way, they can then use these energies to focus on very specific problems hidden deep within the layers of each chakra, which may be too buried for less experienced practitioners or healers to get to.
- The master symbol can heal, cleanse, and balance the chakras easily, leaving more time to work on other issues and problem areas during the session.
- This symbol may also be used to improve the effectiveness of both herbs and crystals if you choose to use those in your reiki practice. As a master, you can give them more strength by drawing this symbol for them before you use them.
Can it be used by any reiki practitioner?
- No. This symbol must only be used by reiki masters and it cannot be effectively used by anyone who hasn’t been attuned as a master, by a master. It is intended only for those who have been enlightened to all that reiki has to offer and who can use it with skill and experience in every movement.
- If you are interested in learning how to use this symbol, you will need to work with a reiki master in order to reach the level of reiki required to do so. This will take time and dedication, but it is well worth it in the end.
What are some of the ways in which this symbol can be used?
- The master in charge of the healing session may wish to meditate on this symbol before getting started. This will allow the master to tap into the universal energy more easily and to remain open and receptive to whatever their spirit guides have to say.
- It can also be used by drawing it on the palm of the hand and then sharing it with the client by placing that palm on or above the chakra that needs assistance.
- The symbol can also be visualized by the master as they perform other symbols or focus on other types of healing. This can be difficult, and it should only be attempted by a master with a very strong sense of focus who won’t become distracted and lose sight of the master symbol.
How do you draw it?
- This symbol is not the most complicated, but it still takes some practice to get it right.
- First, draw a cross with the vertical line swooping to the left. Add another, shorter diagonal line swooping to the right from the point where the lines of the cross meet. This is the first part of the symbol.
- Next, draw three short vertical lines pointing to the center of a long horizontal line. They should radiate outward somewhat like a sunbeam. Beneath the horizontal line, draw a swooping diagonal line to the left, and a backward J-shaped line on the right. This is the second part of the symbol.
- Finally, draw a small rectangle with a horizontal line in the center. Beside it, draw a swooping diagonal line to the left that is connected to a checkmark-shaped line on the right by three short horizontal lines between the two.
Do you feel like you understand the reiki master symbol a little bit better now? This is a unique and mystical symbol that is largely connected to the universal energy and to psychic powers. Utilizing this symbol takes a lot of practice and work, and it’s not to be handled lightly. When it is mastered, however, it’s a very strong addition to any reiki healing session.
If you’re still not sure whether or not this symbol is right for you, then you might want to consider what it does for the people who use it and receive it. Keep in mind the following benefits of using this symbol in your reiki practice:
- This symbol has the highest vibration of any other reiki symbols. For this reason, it can also bring about the most transformation. This makes it very powerful, but also difficult to manage, so keep this in mind when working with it.
- This symbol allows reiki energy to be used in more specific, delicate ways than it can be with some of the other symbols. Energies may be sent to any layer of any chakra and used for healing where they’re needed the most.
- This is also a karmic healing symbol that can help balance karma for a fresh start, when used by an experienced master.
Now that you understand a little bit more about the reiki master symbol, you may want to start using it in your own practice. If you are already a reiki master, then you can practice with and learn to use this symbol whenever you are ready. However, if you’re not yet a master, you’ll need to work through the levels of reiki mastery and become attuned before you can use it. This may take some time, but it’s crucial for you to understand everything else you can about reiki before you begin using this symbol in your practice.