Do you often practice meditation or reiki and want to find out more about reiki meditation?
Are you looking for steps to start reiki meditation?
Do you want to find out how reiki meditation can help you and the right way to do it?
If you are interested in knowing more about reiki meditation, or if you are looking for online resources that will help you try it out on your own, we have all the relevant information right here in this article.
Scroll down to read more about reiki meditation, how it is different from the traditional type of meditation, why people do it, what benefits it has, and easy and effective steps that will help you get started. So without looking anywhere else, just read on.
What is reiki meditation?
In reiki, you have to make use of your intentions and your hand movements to bring in energy from the universe and help it flow through your body. This, in turn, helps your body to naturally heal itself and also promotes the overall healing of your mind, body and soul.
- When you practice a reiki meditation session, you first have to remove the intention part from the practice, which is otherwise an essential part of a regular reiki session.
- As you sit for a reiki meditation session, you have to focus and concentrate on the overall energy that is around you.
- You have to focus more on the energy that is out there in the universe and try and feel it so that you can connect with it during the session.
- The main aim of your reiki meditation session will be to focus on this energy and manipulate it in a way that it helps to heal you and make you feel more at peace and creates balance.
How is reiki meditation different from other types of meditation?
Both reiki and meditation are known to help you achieve a sense of calm and peace that can ease stress and make your life feel more balanced and in harmony.
However, here are some of the ways in which reiki meditation is different from the traditional type of meditation.
- The main difference between meditation and reiki meditation is in the way that you achieve the sense of relaxation and the way you feel the energy and sensation in yourself.
- The traditional forms of meditation are designed in such a way that they will help you feel a kind of change in your mind, which will help to shut out the mental chaos and clutter.
- When you practice meditation, you have to focus on your breathing or on any particular object or activity which can then help improve your concentration levels.
- Once you are more regular at practicing meditation, you will be able to train your mind to be more aware and mindful.
- This will help to remove your emotional and mental blockages.
- As a result, you will feel more at peace and your stress and anxiety levels will be considerably reduced.
- With reiki meditation, your main aim is to place your focus and concentration on all the aspects of universal energy that are out there.
- As you focus more, you will eventually reach a state where you will be able to attract all that positive energy from the universe and around you to yourself.
- Your goal will be to finally get control over this energy so that you are able to use it in a positive manner for your overall well-being.
- A good reiki meditation session will help you achieve a sense of tranquillity and harmony that will make your body, mind and soul feel connected and in perfect balance.
What is the purpose of reiki meditation?
- The main purpose of reiki meditation is to connect with the universal energy and use it in such a way that it is able to provide you with a sense of calm, as well as help you feel more balanced.
- If you are able to do it the right way, reiki meditation will help you feel more positive in life and enhance the overall quality of your life.
How can you practice reiki meditation?
Briefly explain how this is done for the benefit of readers who are new to this concept. Then, continue on with a helpful roundup of
3 awesome reiki meditation videos from YouTube for reference
Reiki meditation techniques
- This video shows a reiki healer practicing reiki meditation amidst the scenic red rocks in Arizona.
- Learn how to improve your breathing techniques and improve your focus and concentration.
Reiki meditation self-healing
- This video shares the chants that you can use during your reiki meditation session.
- As it has soothing background music, you can play this during your session as you initially learn the practice.
Guided reiki meditation
- This distance reiki meditation guide will help you connect with the universal energy.
- Follow the steps of the masters and begin your reiki meditation session.
5 Reiki Meditation Benefits
Reiki meditation has a host of benefits that you will notice once you are more regular at your reiki meditation sessions. Here are 5 of the most common and immediate benefits that you may start to notice soon after starting the practice for yourself:
1. Aids in better sleep
- One of the first and most immediate effects of reiki meditation that you may notice is a positive change in your sleeping habits.
- As these sessions will help you feel more at peace and reduce the mental noise, you may find it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Reiki meditation can improve the quality of your sleep and reduce problems of insomnia.
2. Reduces stress and improves overall health
- Reiki meditation sessions will help to reduce stress and anxiety and instead replace these with more positive feelings.
- When you have stress in your body or mind, it usually leads to other physical ailments.
- As you become less stressed, your physical, mental and emotional health will improve and you will notice an improvement in your overall health.
3. Keeps your mind calm
- Reiki meditation focuses a lot of breathing and concentration, and these can significantly help you feel calmer and more at peace.
- As you practice more, you will feel a sense of harmony and balance.
- You will eventually feel a stronger and more positive connection between your mind, body and soul.
4. Improves your concentration and creative abilities
- Reiki meditation requires you to improve your concentration and focus.
- These will help to clear your mind and help you think better.
- As a result, it will also improve your perspective and boost your creative thoughts and abilities.
5. Improves the overall quality of life
- Practicing reiki meditation can help you get rid of any negative energy and thoughts that were holding you back and replace them with positive thoughts.
- It will fill you with a new vigour and energy to enjoy each day.
- With a new sense of purpose and better mood, you will notice an improvement in your life at all levels.
Now that you have read so much about reiki meditation and its many benefits, we hope that you will find more reasons to start practicing the same. Do use these resources to get the best possible benefits from your session.